Take this course to get your alcohol server training and be a certified alcohol seller/server for On Premise consumption.
Utah law requires every person (serving alcohol in a restaurant, private club, bar or tavern, for on premise consumption) must complete an alcohol training and education seminar within 30 days of employment.
The Alcohol Server Training and Education Seminar (Utah Responsible Serving®) focuses on topics such as:
How long does the course take?
- Teaching the server the effects of alcohol on the body and behavior.
- Recognition of a problem drinker.
- An overview of Utahâ€™s alcohol laws.
- How to deal with problem customers.
- Discussion of alternative means of transportation for getting customers home safely to protect them and the community.
This course will take about 4 hours to complete. However, any additional time needed will depend on your personal study habits. You can take as much time as you need to study the course material and there are no penalties for retaking the exams.
You will have access to the course and be able to review the course material for 30 days after you have completed the course and received your certificate. Your certificate will be valid for 3 years.